How to join us
Biocodex’s headquarters, manufacturing facilities, R&D center and 20 subsidiaries are constantly seeking the right candidates. You could be one of them!
Why join us
Human knowledge and know-how is an indispensable asset which, in the long term, enables us to respond to the demands of the expanding healthcare market. This is why Biocodex Canada puts as its priority the development of its human resource. We continually seek to grow our organization through the recruitment of employees who are creative, motivated and open minded.
Biocodex Canada prides itself on the development of their employees and quality of life brought to these employees because of its dedication to creating an inspired, challenging and humanistic workplace. We want to pool our talents with yours in order to share new ambitions together and to innovate in the fields of industry and science, with passion and conviction.
Are you ready to apply?
If you find an available job to suit your expectations and experience, we encourage you to take the plunge and submit your application. Biocodex’s HR teams will consider it carefully.
If you need some help for your application, here are some tips to keep in mind when writing your CV and cover letter:
- Choose a suitable title to catch the recruiter’s attention
- Highlight your sector/business expertise
- If you choose to include a photo in your resume, smile (but avoid a vacation shot)!
- Take the time to perfect the layout of your CV and cover letter, since recruiters can receive several hundred applications for the same position
- Choose a professional font and stick to two pages so your application can be assessed quickly
- Every job offer is unique, so adapt your CV to the position in mind, highlighting your most relevant skills and experience
- Remember to describe your responsibilities, tasks and results/achievements for each position held in concise bullet points
- Start your sentences with verbs to gain space, avoiding jargon and acronyms
- Highlight your expertise and areas of interest, along with your language and computer skills
- Detail your extra-professional activities if they demonstrate valuable personal qualities
- Watch out for spelling and typos, if necessary by having your CV and cover letter proofread
- Be honest: indicate only languages that you master, skills actually acquired, etc.
Are you ready? Apply now at Biocodex!
Are you looking for an impactful job experience or an internship that will make a difference? Discover all Biocodex job offers by going to our career site. Click on the button below and you will see all Biocodex group jobs.
You will be able to create job alerts and follow the progress of your application.
Our teams treat each of the application received with the utmost attention.
Welcome to Biocodex’s career site!
Want to know more?
At Biocodex, we do not discriminate on the basis of gender, age, disability, nationality or sexual orientation. In fact, we welcome diversity, which we recognize as a source of strength for the company. We require certain talents to pursue our expansion and adapt to constantly evolving markets and strategic needs. For several years, Biocodex has been digitizing its internal tools to simplify day-to-day tasks and enable teams to concentrate on work that brings most value.
Biocodex praises its teams for being the Ambassadors of Biocodex values, that make us evolve individually and collectively. Biocodex teams share common values and make them live as driving forces. They belong to all teams as they were created by them. They are rooted in Biocodex DNA.